TFPL Digital Collections
Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:





Advanced Search (Items only)

TFBuildings_1471

http://images.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/collections/bisbee/1471.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

TFBuildings_1471

Identifier

1471

Subject

Commercial Buildings -- Idaho -- Twin Falls

Description

J.C. Penney Golden Rule store. Signs on upper windows read "Dr. Toolson, Dentist" and "E.V. Larson, Lawyer." Shoe store and tailor visible down the street. (Later known as The Bon Marche building; the Banner Furniture building)

Creator

Bisbee

Date

circa 1927 (Signs in store window; both Toolson and Larson are listed as occupants in the 1925 and 1928 City Directory; J.C. Penney listed as business in 1928 City Directory)

Format

glass plate negative (owned by TFPL)

Rights

It is the researcher's responsibility to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions.

Coverage

Historical Address:
201-203 Main Avenue E, corner of 2nd Street E

Geolocation