TFPL Digital Collections
Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:





Advanced Search (Items only)

TFBuildings_2268

http://images.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/collections/bisbee/PC-2268.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

TFBuildings_2268

Identifier

PC2268

Subject

Church Buildings -- Idaho -- Twin Falls

Description

The First Christian Church of Twin Falls, with long flight of stairs to entry. The building was completed in 1910, and served as a church for various denominations until it was sold to the City of Twin Falls in the 1980s. It was used for firefighter practice and burned in 1987. The Twin Falls Public Library building and parking lot occupies the site.

Creator

Bisbee

Date

early 1910s

Format

glass plate negative (owned by TFPL)

Rights

It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions.

Coverage

Historical Address:
4th Avenue E and 2nd Street E

Geolocation