TFPL Digital Collections
Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:





Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (35 total)

  • Tags: building

http://images.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/collections/bisbee/PC-2268.jpg
The First Christian Church of Twin Falls, with long flight of stairs to entry. The building was completed in 1910, and served as a church for various denominations until it was sold to the City of Twin Falls in the 1980s. It was used for firefighter…

http://images.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/collections/bisbee/785.jpg
"First Rest Room, Twin Falls, ID." A small stand-alone building for the use of the women in the community. Sign reads "Ladies Rest Room." (The building no longer exists - it was located in what is now the parking lot behind the Orpheum Theater.)

http://images.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/collections/bisbee/613.jpg
"Twin Falls High School." Photo also shows a portion of the City Park and surrounding area. The Justamere Inn is visible at the far left.

http://images.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/collections/bisbee/475.jpg
"From the Depot-Home Seekers, 1908." A large line of people, mostly men, lining Shoshone Street (looking southwest) from the train depot area. The Iris Theater is located on the left.

http://images.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/collections/bisbee/458.jpg
"Rogerson Hotel." A view of the hotel from across the intersection. The Meyer and Company store is located at the front.

http://images.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/collections/bisbee/310.jpg
Twin Falls Milling and Elevator Company. Signs also state "Wholesale Flour and Grain" and "The Home of Idahome"

http://images.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/collections/bisbee/26.jpg
"First house built in Twin Falls, Idaho, 1904. Home of R. M. McCollum" The McCollum house still stands, though with a number of modifications, as Anne's Boutique on Shoshone Street today.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2